Please check ACC's Calendar for upcoming webinars, meetings and educational opportunities.
On-Demand Accreditation Webinars
In this webinar, Robert Bunney, MBA-HM, BSN, RN-BC, AACC, provides and overview of ACC Accreditation Services and covers the value of Re-Accreditation. The objectives of the presentation are to:
- Provide an overview of Accreditation Services available and how it will help facilities optimize patient outcomes and facility performance.
- Review the process for re-Accreditation and maintaining continuous process improvement.
- Share new features now available for re-accrediting facilities that make it easier for participants.
In this 2022 Heart Month webinar, Dr. Laxmi Mehta, MD, FACC, FAHA, discusses tools and resources designed to boost clinician well-being during these challenging times. The objectives of the presentation are to:
- Observe how the pandemic has impacted and exacerbated challenges in healthcare delivery.
- Identify how ACC is pivoting to reduce the accreditation renewal and data collection efforts for facilities.
- Recognize how personal well-being can ultimately impact patient care.
- Identify tools and methods available to improve clinician well-being.
Dr. Mehta is the Director of the Women’s Cardiovascular Health Program and Associate Professor of Internal Medicine at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.
Product Specific On-Demand Webinars
We invite you to explore other informative webinars that highlight the benefits and components of our accreditation offerings.