Chest Pain Center v6 Accreditation TrainingTo meet the needs of facility representatives, Accreditation training is conveniently available in on-demand format. Each pre-recorded training module includes step-by-step guidance to help facility staff identify the Essential Components of Accreditation and to effectively utilize the online Accreditation tools. The learning objectives of the pre-recorded workshop are listed below.
Links to the on-demand training are located in the "Workshop" tab of your Chest Pain Center v6 Accreditation tool. If after viewing the pre-recorded workshop, you have questions about the accreditation process, we suggest you participate in a Q&A session. To register for a Q&A session, click on your preferred date from the table below.
As noted in the Accreditation tool, it is strongly recommended customers view the on-demand Workshop training prior to beginning the Accreditation process.
Chest Pain Center v6 Accreditation Q&A Session Schedule
Click on a date below to register for a Q&A session. After we receive your request, we will send you the specific call-in details associated with the selected Q&A session.Note: Customers must first complete the Chest Pain Center Accreditation purchase process in order to gain access to the Chest Pain Center Accreditation tool and related training. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|Tuesday, November 26, 2019||10am ET|
|no Q&A session scheduled for December 2019||no Q&A session scheduled for December 2019|
|Tuesday, January 21, 2020||10am ET|
|Tuesday, February 21, 2020||10am ET|
|Tuesday, March 18, 2020||10am ET|
|Tuesday, April 21, 2020||10am ET|
|Tuesday, May 19, 2020||10am ET|
|Tuesday, June 16, 2020||10am ET|
|Tuesday, July 21, 2020||10am ET|
|Tuesday, August 18, 2020||10am ET|
|Tuesday, September 15, 2020||10am ET|
|Tuesday, October 20, 2020||10am ET|
|Tuesday, November 17, 2020||10am ET|
|no Q&A session scheduled for December 2020||no Q&A session scheduled for December 2020|
Please note: Requests received within two business days prior to the date of any of the Q&A calls may not allow enough time to process the request to participate.Click here to view the training dates for other accreditation services.
On occasion, ACC may need to change the date and time of a scheduled Q&A session. If any changes are made, all registrants will be informed. Only facilities that have purchased Chest Pain Center v6 Accreditation Services are eligible to view the on-demand training modules.
What's Covered in the Pre-Recorded Workshop?
This pre-recorded workshop is designed for healthcare professionals who intend to take their facility through the Chest Pain Center v6 Accreditation process.
- Understand the process of accreditation, including the phases of accreditation; navigating the online platform; and data requirements
- Examine the eight key areas in which a facility must demonstrate expertise and validate completion of all mandatory items
- Examine the available resources within the CPC v6 Accreditation tool
- Recognize the importance of a comprehensive and interdisciplinary team-based approach for Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) patients across the care continuum
- Ensure that guideline-based treatment strategies and risk stratification methods are incorporated into practice
- Apply process improvement principles to improve efficiency and patient outcomes for all ACS patients
- Understand how CPC Accreditation impacts your operating margin by addressing MACRA and Value-based Purchasing payments
- Discover how accreditation helps your hospital develop a strategic plan
Other Topics Covered
- The science of process improvement as a continuous learning and building strategy leading to improved patient care and outcomes
- The pathophysiology, assessment, treatment, management, and current guideline recommendations for the care of the ACS patient
- Reviewers will share best practices, processes, and procedures related to the care of ACS patient
- How to enter data into the Accreditation Conformance Database (ACD), understand the data, analyze the data, leverage your data, and turn your data into actionable results
- How to implement the latest AHA/ACC guidelines and reduce variations in care
- How to choose/use the appropriate level of stress testing in order to decrease time and cost
- How to establish interdisciplinary team-based care to ensure all personnel and departments speak the same language and use the most updated policies in order to reduce risk factors and eliminate variations in care