On-Demand Chest Pain Center Accreditation Webinars
Key aspects of Chest Pain Center Accreditation and related topics are shared in the webinars that our Chest Pain Center (ACS) service line specialist has presented and are now available as on-demand recordings. Guest physicians or other clinical professionals have often served as co-presenters on these topical webinars.
What's Covered: This webinar will cover the value of accreditation and using ACTION Registry® data to support accreditation and cardiac programs.
- Discover the "WHY" of ACC Accreditation Services
- Understand the burden of cardiovascular disease (CVD)
- Analyze the impact of accreditation on current payment incentives
- Identify how CPC Accreditation assists you in meeting the needs of your facility and the communities you serve
- Recognize the benefits of CPC Accreditation and associated return on investment (ROI)
It's common knowledge that heart disease is the leading cause of death across the globe. Direct and indirect costs for patients living with cardiovascular disease are estimated at over $316 billion. Latest predictions estimate this figure will climb above $818 billion by 2030. The time is now to minimize waste and align clinical care with evidence-based guidelines. Studies demonstrate it takes years to implement the most recent guidelines into clinical practice. With reimbursements tied to quality outcomes, there is a greater financial incentive to ensure patient care is state-of-the-art. Register for our webinar and learn how Chest Pain Center Accreditation can meet the demands of cardiovascular patient care while positively impacting your operating margin.