On-Demand Transcatheter Valve Certification TrainingTo meet the needs of facility representatives, Certification training is conveniently available in on-demand format. Each pre-recorded training module includes step-by-step guidance to help facility staff identify the Essential Components of Certification and to effectively utilize the online Certification tools. The learning objectives of the pre-recorded workshop are found below.
Links to the on-demand training are located in the "Workshop" tab of your Transcatheter Valve Certification tool. The pre-recorded workshop is designed for healthcare professionals who intend to take their facility through the Transcatheter Valve Certification process. As noted in the Certification tool, it is strongly recommended participants view the on-demand Workshop training prior to beginning the Certification process.
Note: The Transcatheter Valve Certification purchase process (including ACC business agreement and payment for initial year of Certification participation or recurring annual payment) must be completed in order to gain access to the certification tool and related training. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Understanding the pathophysiology of valvular heart disease and current treatment options
- Accessing and navigating the online Transcatheter Valve Certification Tool resources
- Applying for certification, accessing online documents, and completing the application process
- Demonstrating expertise and validating completion of all mandatory items
- Aligning your Structural Heart Program with current evidence-based guideline recommendations
- Care coordination for Shared Decision Making (SDM), multidisciplinary teams, infection control, and radiation safety
- Enhancing the care and safety of the transcatheter valve patient utilizing data and performance measures from registries
- Integrating the science of continuous process improvement as a building strategy to lead improved care and outcomes for patients with valvular heart disease
Review Pre-Recorded Workshop Training
Only facilities that have purchased Transcatheter Valve Certification Services are eligible to view the on-demand training modules.