Transcatheter Valve Certification TrainingTo meet the needs of facility representatives, Certification training is conveniently available in on-demand format. Each pre-recorded training module includes step-by-step guidance to help facility staff identify the Essential Components of Certification and to effectively utilize the online Certification tools. The learning objectives of the pre-recorded workshop are listed below.
Links to the on-demand training are located in the "Workshop" tab of your Transcatheter Valve Certification tool. After viewing the training module(s), we suggest those individuals responsible for their hospital’s Certification program participate in one of the Question & Answer (Q&A) sessions as noted in the table below.
The pre-recorded workshop is designed for healthcare professionals who intend to take their facility through the Transcatheter Valve Certification process. As noted in the Certification tool, it is strongly recommended customers view the on-demand Workshop training prior to beginning the Certification process.
- Explain step-by-step how to apply for certification, access online documents, and complete the application process
- Examine the key areas in which a facility must demonstrate expertise and validate completion of all mandatory items
- Gain an understanding of the science of process improvements as a continuous learning and building strategy leading to improved patient care and outcomes for the patient with valvular heart disease
- Learn about current guideline recommendations
- Develop an understanding of quality assessment process improvement (QAPI) initiatives that result in enhancement of the care and safety of the transcatheter valve patient utilizing measures derived from NCDR Summary metrics report.
- Integrate continuous process improvement in care of the transcatheter valve patient
- Learn about the care coordination for Shared Decision Making (SDM), multidisciplinary teams, infection control, and radiation safety
- How to access and navigate the resources within the Transcatheter Valve Certification Tool
Review Pre-Recorded Workshop Training
Transcatheter Valve Certification Q&A Session Schedule
If after viewing the pre-recorded workshop, you have questions about the certification process, we suggest you participate in a Q&A session. To register for a Q&A session, click on your preferred date from the table below. After we receive your request, we will send you the specific call-in details associated with the selected Q&A session.
Note: Customers must first complete the Transcatheter Valve Certification purchase process in order to gain access to the Transcatheter Valve Certification tool and related training. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Please note: Requests received within two business days prior to the date of any of the Q&A calls may not allow enough time to process the request to participate.
On occasion, ACC may need to change the date and time of a scheduled Q&A session. If any changes are made, all registrants will be informed. Only facilities that have purchased Transcatheter Valve Certification Services are eligible to view the on-demand training modules.
View the Q&A Session dates for other accreditation services.