On-Demand Transcatheter Valve Certification TrainingTo meet the needs of facility representatives, Certification training is conveniently available in on-demand format. Each pre-recorded training module includes step-by-step guidance to help facility staff identify the Essential Components of Certification and to effectively utilize the online Certification tools. The learning objectives of the pre-recorded workshop are listed below.
Links to the on-demand training are located in the "Workshop" tab of your Transcatheter Valve Certification tool. After viewing the training module(s), we suggest those individuals responsible for their hospital’s Certification program participate in the remaining 2021 Question & Answer (Q&A) session noted in the table below.
The pre-recorded workshop is designed for healthcare professionals who intend to take their facility through the Transcatheter Valve Certification process. As noted in the Certification tool, it is strongly recommended customers view the on-demand Workshop training prior to beginning the Certification process.
Note: The Transcatheter Valve Certification purchase process (including ACC business agreement and payment for initial year of Certification participation or recurring annual payment) must be completed in order to gain access to the certification tool and related training. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Understanding the pathophysiology of valvular heart disease and current treatment options
- Accessing and navigating the online Transcatheter Valve Certification Tool resources
- Applying for certification, accessing online documents, and completing the application process
- Demonstrating expertise and validating completion of all mandatory items
- Aligning your Structural Heart Program with current evidence-based guideline recommendations
- Care coordination for Shared Decision Making (SDM), multidisciplinary teams, infection control, and radiation safety
- Enhancing the care and safety of the transcatheter valve patient utilizing data and performance measures from registries
- Integrating the science of continuous process improvement as a building strategy to lead improved care and outcomes for patients with valvular heart disease
Review Pre-Recorded Workshop Training
Transcatheter Valve Certification Q&A Session Schedule
The Q&A offering is an opportunity to ask any questions you may have formulated after reviewing the workshop modules under the ‘Additional Resources’ tab of your Accreditation/Certification online tool. Questions related to the Accreditation/Certification product, requirements, data pathways, and process will be addressed. There will not be a presentation during the Q&A.
To register for the final Q&A session for 2021, click on the date from the table below. After we receive your request, we will send you the specific call-in details associated with the Q&A session.
|Q&A SESSION DATES||TIME|
|Tuesday, October 19, 2021||10am ET|
Please note: Requests received within two business days prior to the date of any of the Q&A calls may not allow enough time to process the request to participate.
On occasion, ACC may need to change the date and time of a scheduled Q&A session. If any changes are made, all registrants will be informed. Only facilities that have purchased Transcatheter Valve Certification Services are eligible to view the on-demand training modules.