Get the Electrophysiology Registry Suite™ Advantage
Changing patient demographics, a steady rise in heart failures and arrhythmias and the many new sophisticated technologies in electrophysiology (EP) care bring ever-increasing pressures on your hospital’s EP team.
Joining the EP Registry Suite allows you to enroll in both the AFib Ablation Registry and the EP Device Implant Registry at a substantial discount. Get the complete view of your EP treatments and receive up-to-the-minute information to help find solutions
for all your patients.
Interested in Joining a Registry?
Already an NCDR Participant?
AFib Ablation Registry
EP DEVICE IMPLANT REGISTRY (formerly the ICD Registry)
Establishes a national standard for understanding patient characteristics, treatments, outcomes, device safety and the overall quality of care for ICD/CRT-D and select novel pacemaker procedures.
By participating in the Electrophysiology Registry Suite, you’ll receive robust resources to track and manage care for your patients:
- Physician engagement solutions, including app tools, physician level dashboard and help to meet MIPS requirements
- Real-time, evidence-based data reports with patient-level drilldown capability
- On-demand customized comparison reports by state, facility type, volume and trend data
- Clinical toolkits and quality improvement resources
- Tools, resources and coaching through the Accreditation Program that merge up-to-date clinical guidelines with highest quality procedures to improve operational efficiency and satisfy CMS quality improvement measures
Treat Heart Failure App
The TreatHF App helps clinicians confirm which therapies are recommended for their symptomatic heart failure patients with reduced ejection fraction (stage C HFrEF). The app also provides guidance on the use of each therapy. Clinicians can use it to enter patient indications; review individualized next steps for medical therapy; email or print a summary of the next steps; reference detailed information on initiation, titration, and monitoring of each medication; and more. Download the app for free and find out more at ACC.org/Apps.
ICD/ CRT Appropriate Use Criteria App
The app provides decision and documentation support for clinicians assessing the suitability of ICD implantation and CRT. Download the app for free and find out more at ACC.org/Apps
ACC's Guideline Clinical App
The App currently offers content for the following guidelines:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Failure (with 2017 Focused Update)
- Ventricular Arrhythmias and the Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death (VA/SCD)
Download the app for free and find out more at ACC.org/Apps
VA/SCD Guideline Tools Now Available
Guideline-based tools aimed at helping clinicians manage care for patients with ventricular arrhythmias (VA) and preventing sudden cardiac death (SCD) are available on ACC.org and JACC.org. The tools, based on the 2017 Guideline for Management of Patients With Ventricular Arrhythmias and the Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death, include a VA/SCD Guidelines Made Simple Tool, providing easy access to the most important figures and tables from the guideline, and a VA/SCD Clinician Tool, offering a single comprehensive illustration to help clinicians identify indications for implantable cardioverter-defibrillators to prevent SCD in patients with ischemic heart disease. All of these tools and more are available on ACC's VA/SCD guideline hub.
With the Electrophysiology Registry Suite Advantage, you'll also be able to:
- Evaluate adherence to AUC and Guideline recommendations with timely benchmark reports
- Improve your U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals score
- Highlight your institution on ACC’s Find Your Heart a Home webpage
- Connect to the ACC’s National Quality Improvement campaigns
- Use registry data to meet Electrophysiology (EP) Accreditation requirements
- Access tested metrics for operational efficiency and quality improvement through the ACC Accreditation program
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 800-257-4737.