Your Educational Resource to Improve Clinical Practice and Patient Outcomes
To support hospitals in effectively using the NCDR — ensuring entry and output of high-quality data — and its breadth of features and benefits, the ACC offers the NCDR Learning Center. This educational resource will help NCDR participants get the most out of the registries to improve clinical practice and patient outcomes with several specific courses to meet your needs.
Participants will access and receive:
- Pre-Tests and Post-Tests
- Course Overviews
- Resources and Tools
- Course Evaluations
- CME/CNE/Certificate of Participation
New courses are continually being added to the Learning Center.
Explore the latest course, NCDR Inpatient Dashboard STS/ACC TVT, PVI
To get started, follow the instructions below:
- Login to the NCDR
- Click 'Resources' in the left menu and then click 'Learning Center' to bring you to the Learning Center landing page
- Click the 'NCDR Learning Center' icon at the top of the page and go to your 'My Institution' button on the right side of your Learning Center log in page
- Go to the 'Select Program' drop down menu, select the TVT or PVI Registries to access the course and you're ready to go!
Learning Courses Coming Soon!
- October 2019
- NCDR Inpatient Dashboard LAAO, IMPACT
- NCDR eReport Dashboard Review
- November 2019
- NCDR Outpatient Registry Overview: PINNACLE
- NCDR Outpatient Registry Overview: Diabetes Collaborative