Your Educational Resource for Learning You Need. When You Need It.
With the recently expanded QII Learning Center, previously the NCDR Learning Center, you can now access even more courses that cover topics beyond just the NCDR registries. This educational resource is free for participants and will help you get the most out of the registries and quality improvement tools to enhance clinical practice and patient outcomes.
This learning on demand resource covers topics such as:
- Overviews and enrollment
- Website administration, resources and data
- Data collection tools and quality resources
- Outcome reports and dashboards
New courses are continually added to ensure you stay up to date!
Explore our newest courses:
- NCDR eReports Dashboard Review
- An Overview of the PINNACLE Registry
- An Overview of the Diabetes Collaborative Registry
- Understanding Metrics
- What is DQR? Rationale and Training
To get started, follow the instructions below:
- Login to the NCDR
- Click 'Resources' in the left menu and then click 'Learning Center' to bring you to the Learning Center landing page
- Click the 'QII Learning Center' icon at the top of the page and go to your 'My Institution' button on the right side of your Learning Center log in page
- Go to the 'Select Program' drop down menu, select General Courses, click continue to access the course and you're ready to go!
Learning Courses Coming Soon!
2020 Quarter 1
- What is a Quality Check? Rationale and Training
- Getting Acquainted with the v5 Dataset
- NCDR Registry Success "Starts Here"
- NCDR International Onboarding