NCDR eReports Corporate
Designed specifically for private insurers, healthcare consulting companies and other healthcare business groups, NCDR eReports Corporate provides a multi-hospital view into the quality of cardiovascular care. Users can easily tailor the tool to define groups of hospitals, choose quality measures of interest and select their preferred data format. Data are automatically aggregated, refreshed week and easily exported.
Features and Benefits:
- Harness the power of the cardiovascular industry's most comprehensive data registry
- Inform value-based strategies with robust information on inpatient procedures and outcomes
- Choose metrics of interest from among hundreds within NCDR
- Customize groups of hospitals within your network to define specific markets
- Visualize results and drill down to view hospital-level data
- Pair clinical outcomes with your own data such as claims
- Trust in data verified by multiple levels of validation and auditing
- NCDR eReports Corporate Infographic (New!)
- NCDR eReports Corporate white paper
- Program Requirements for NCDR eReports Corporate
- User help guide
- Schedule a one hour webinar demonstration
Explore how NCDR eReports Corporate can take your strategies to the next level, please contact us at NCDRCorpSolutions@acc.org.