Already an NCDR Participant?
NCDR Registry Login
Interested in Joining a Registry?
Request More Information.
Benefits of Participating
NCDR registries offer the tools you need to measure and improve the care you provide. The benefits of participating are realized by individual providers, care teams, and administrators from private practices and other outpatient care settings, hospitals and health systems.
Measure What Matters
- The NCDR’s clinical data provide the evidence you need to understand your current performance, improve the quality of care you deliver and demonstrate your successes
- Data elements and definitions are standardized, evidence-based and updated to meet evolving health care trends
- Registries covering a wide range of clinical topics and cardiovascular procedures mean there is something for everyone in the cardiovascular space
Data at Your Finger Tips
The NCDR provides comprehensive, detailed outcomes reporting of your data through:
- Quarterly risk-adjusted benchmark reports that compare your institution's performance with volume-based peer groups and national trends
- Executive summary dashboards for select registries that provide big-picture review, at-a-glance assessments and patient level drill-downs
- A Physician Dashboard for the CathPCI Registry that provides confidential access for ACC member physicians participating in the registry to monitor and track their individual performance for more than 40 metrics captured in the registry
Do More With Your Data
- Access proven quality improvement tools and initiatives through The ACC Quality Improvement for Institutions program, included as part of your NCDR participation
- Use registry data to earn MOC Part IV Credit through self-directed performance improvement programs like Reducing Radiation Risk
- Ensure that patients receive credible information about your institution via a Hospital Profile on CardioSmart.org and demonstrate your commitment to quality through ACC’s voluntary public reporting effort
- Track and monitor appropriate use (currently the CathPCI Registry features outcomes report metrics that help assess alignment with Appropriate Use Criteria (AUC) for PCI, with other registries to follow)
- Participate in federal incentive programs like the Physician Quality Reporting System (currently available through the PINNACLE Registry) and Qualified Clinical Data Registry reporting (coming soon for the CathPCI Registry)
- Access unique opportunities to participate in innovating pilot programs such as the ACC Patient Navigator Program
- Utilize registry data with accreditation programs available from ACC Accreditation Services
- Chest Pain - MI Registry data for Chest Pain Center Accreditation
- CathPCI Registry data for Cardiac Cath Lab Accreditation
Access to Registry Experts and Valuable Training
- Clinically experienced support staff are easily accessible to NCDR participants by phone and email
- Informative registry-specific training and educational opportunities are offered year-round
- The annual ACC Quality Summit provides the latest in education and access to registry leaders and experts