Support your CV team and improve patient outcomes wherever coronary angiography and PCI procedures are performed
Whether your cardiovascular care team performs diagnostic and interventional cardiac cath procedures in a traditional hospital setting, a freestanding cath lab, or at an ambulatory surgery center, the pressure is on to mitigate safety concerns and minimize variations in care. The NCDR CathPCI Registry and ACC's Cardiac Cath Lab Accreditation are specifically designed to support teams in either setting as they strive to achieve quality and process improvement goals and enhance patient outcomes.Used in combination, these tools can help remove the barriers to better outcomes, lower costs, and improve patient and clinician experience. ACC's solutions provide valuable guidance for:
- Appropriate use criteria and physician level dashboard with CathPCI Registry
- Reducing variations in care and enhanced guideline criteria for sites implementing same-day PCI discharge as well as pre-, peri- and post-procedure care and consistent processes across the care continuum
- Procedural volume tracking and methods for reducing procedural complications
- Staff competency and physician credentialing
- Best practices and application of performance measures
- A bleed avoidance strategy for all facilities offering interventional cardiac cath procedures
Interested in Joining a Registry?
Request More Information.
Already an NCDR Participant?
NCDR Registry Login
With participation in the NCDR CathPCI Registry and ACC's Cardiac Cath Lab Accreditation, you'll also be able to:
- Track compliance with the CMS National Coverage Determination
- Find your institution listed in ACC's annual insert in the U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals guidebook
- Access customizable reports the can be reviewed on your timetable (weekly, month, quarterly) to best support your evaluation of performance
- Highlight your institution on ACC’s Find Your Heart a Home webpage
- Connect to the ACC’s National Quality Improvement campaigns
- Use registry data to meet Cardiac Cath Lab Accreditation requirements
- Attend the ACC Quality Summit with complimentary promo code
- Access tested metrics for operational efficiency and quality improvement through the ACC Accreditation program
This essential registry tracks characteristics, treatments, and outcomes of cardiac disease patients who receive diagnostic catheterization and/or percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) procedures. Measure and assess adherence to ACC/AHA clinical practice guideline recommendations, procedure performance standards and appropriate use criteria for coronary revascularization.
Reduce the Risk: PCI Bleed
Close gaps in guideline-recommended care, Reduce the Risk: PCI Bleed leverages the power of the CathPCI Registry® to help hospitals and clinicians anticipate, prepare and save lives.
Cardiac Cath Lab Accreditation
Get all the help your team needs to implement the pre-, peri-, and post-procedures that are essential to the safe care and efficient scheduling of patients through the cath lab. Participation in the NCDR CathPCI Registry® is a requirement for all Cardiac Cath Lab Accreditation designations.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-257-4737.