ALREADY AN NCDR PARTICIPANT?
Join a Registry
Your Partner for Quality Outcomes
The ICD Registry helps you be the champion of high quality care for your ICD patients
Since its inception in 2005, the ICD Registry has been the national standard for understanding patient selection, care and outcomes in patients receiving ICD therapy. The ICD Registry empowers EP physicians in their decision making by providing them with nationally benchmarked data on patient care and outcomes. Learn more about the EP Registry Suite advantage.
The ICD Registry’s data, linked to Medicare claims for determining outcomes after implantation, have resulted in over 75 peer-reviewed scientific papers and studies addressing effectiveness, safety, equity, efficiency of care and, most important, our understanding of device selection and outcomes. You contribute directly to this critical research when you participate in the ICD Registry. See Top 15 Reasons to Participate in the ICD Registry.
New ICD Registry hospital dashboard is live!
The newly designed dashboard offers the same comprehensive reporting with new features that allow users to more easily sort and filter data. Users can customize their facility's metric landing page and visualize their metric performance in a new bullet chart presentation. New features include three-year quarterly and rolling four-quarter historical performance trend graphs and comparison group performance bar graphs. Log in to the ICD Registry webpage to see the new dashboard.
The ICD Registry
- Gives you the resources to influence and improve standards of care at your institution and ensure optimal use of ICD devices. The ICD Registry’s data is powered by more than 1.7 million implantations recorded from over 1,800 institutions across the U.S.
- Captures and reports real-time actionable data at the time of implant, revision, replacement or explant of ICD/CRT-D devices, and produces a host of other data resources.
- Arms you with practical tools to effectively track and manage care for your ICD patients – tools developed by physicians for physicians.
- Supports you with the full weight of the ACC and the NCDR. We will continue to provide you with compliance tracking capability for the updated CMS National Coverage Determination; public reporting and recognition for US News and World Reports; the EP Registry Suite advantage; AUC and Guideline recommendations and many more benefits.
This premier data source and industry standard provides up-to-the-minute information for understanding treatment patterns, clinical outcomes, device safety and overall quality of ICD patient care. The ICD Registry identifies opportunity gaps and helps develop solutions to enhance referrals and outcomes now and down the line.
- Dashboards with real-time data
- Robust national benchmarks
- Comprehensive quality and systems of care measures
- At-a-glance assessments
- Patient level drilldown capabilities
- On-demand, custom metric comparison reports
- By state
- By similar facilities
- By volume or 3-year trend data
- Timely benchmark reports comparing metrics such as
- Practice patterns
- Procedure outcomes
- AUC and current Guideline recommendations
- Multiple eReports dashboard offerings
The ICD Registry is designed to arm you not only with the data but also with the tools to effectively track and manage care for your ICD patients – tools developed by physicians especially for you.
- Physician-level dashboard
- Help in fulfilling MOC Part IV requirements
- Resources and clinical toolkits for quality improvement
- Unlimited online access to proven quality improvement tools, initiatives and more through the ACC Quality Improvement for Institutions program
- Interoperability with electronic health records using the IHE (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise) Profile
- NCDR complimentary online data collection tool
- Ten certified software vendors
- Ease of data capture
By participating in the ICD Registry, you get more than just a premier data repository. You also get the full weight of the ACC and the NCDR behind you with a host of robust benefits.
- CMS National Coverage Determination compliance tracking
- Opportunity to participate in the voluntary public reporting program and improve your rating for US News and World Report Best Hospitals recognition
- Listing on the American College of Cardiology’s Find Your Heart a Home webpage
- EP Registry Suite advantage: Enrollment discounts for the AFib Ablation Registry™ so you can expand QI activities for your entire EP lab
- One-on-one NCDR support from experienced cardiovascular nurses
- Complimentary registration to the NCDR Annual Conference with over 1,700 attendees