Reduce the Risk: PCI Bleed
Anticipate. Prepare. Save Lives.
The ACC’s Reduce the Risk: PCI Bleed Quality Campaign is focused on minimizing PCI-associated bleeding risks and saving patient lives through widespread adoption of evidence-based best practices.
Building on the ACC’s proven track record in helping hospitals and cardiovascular professionals take advantage of key strategies to close gaps in guideline-recommended care, Reduce the Risk: PCI Bleed leverages the power of the CathPCI Registry® to help hospitals and clinicians anticipate, prepare and save lives.
Join Reduce the Risk: PCI Bleed and be recognized for your commitment to Quality! Participation is easy and there is no additional cost to CathPCI Registry participants!
Opt in to get access to:
- A learning network and tools to support your quality improvement goals
- A facility-assessment to pinpoint areas for improvement
- A customized data dashboard to track and benchmark your progress
- Access to a community of national experts and leading hospitals and institutions
In addition, participation in this program counts as a high-weight Improvement Activity for Physicians and Advanced Practice Practitioners participating in the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), part of the CMS Quality Payment Program.
- Webinar #1: Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2018 12-1pm ET | ACC Reduce the Risk: PCI Bleed Campaign and Introduction
- Webinar #2: Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2018 12-1pm ET | Start on the Right Foot: Assessment and Planning
- Webinar #3: Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2019 12-1pm ET | Putting Your Campaign Tools to Work
- Webinar #4: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 12-1pm ET | How We Got started: Two Real-world Examples to Operationalize the ACC Reduce the Risk: PCI Bleed Quality Campaign
- Webinar #5: Friday, Aug. 23, 2019 12-1pm ET | Using the PCI Bleeding Risk Campaign to Affect Patient Outcomes
- Webinar #6: Wednesday, Nov. 6, 2019 12-1pm ET | Shared Best Practices: Implementing a Bleeding Risk Tool Into Your EHR
- Webinar #7 Wednesday, January 22, 2020 12pm -1pm ET | Using the Reduce the Risk: PCI Bleed Campaign to Take Quality One Step Further: Obtain MIPS Credit and CCL Accreditation | Register Now
- Webinar #8 Wednesday, April 29, 2020 12pm - 1pm ET
- Webinar #9 Wednesday, July 29, 2020 12pm -1pm ET
To access archived webinars, click here.
Subscribe to Reduce the Risk: PCI Bleed Listserv!