ALREADY AN NCDR PARTICIPANT?
Join a Registry
Performance Reports: Using Data to Drive Quality
As an NCDR participating hospital or practice, you will receive detailed outcomes reports that provide important information on overarching performance and adherence to guideline-based care, including:
- Quarterly risk-adjusted benchmark reports with performance measures and quality metrics to compare an institution's performance with that of peer groups and the national experience
- Executive summary dashboards for selected registries that offer big-picture reviews, at-a-glance assessments and patient level drill-downs
- A Physician Dashboard, currently available for physicians affiliated with CathPCI hospitals, to gauge performance on more than 40 process and quality metrics; identify opportunities for improvement; and help earn Maintenance of Certification Part IV credit
Data quality reports that help ensure that data submissions are complete and consistent.
View Sample Reports by Registry
- Chest Pain – MI Registry - coming soon
- CathPCI Registry sample report
- ICD Registry sample report
- IMPACT Registry sample report
- PINNACLE Registry Practice-Level Executive Summary Report
- PVI Registry sample report
ACC Public Reporting
As of August 2014 all hospitals participating in NCDR have a Hospital Profile established on ACC’s CardioSmart.org website. Through these profiles, patients, caregivers and other stakeholders are able to search hospitals based on specific criteria (location, hospital name, services provided, etc.) and learn about every participating hospital’s quality measurement efforts through the NCDR.
As part of this effort, hospitals participating in the CathPCI Registry and/or ICD Registry have the option to voluntarily report their data on specific quality measures and publically demonstrate their commitment to quality improvement via their hospital profile. Learn more about public reporting and the measures that have been identified.