The ACC’s NCDR offers a confidential Physician Dashboard to physicians who practice at CathPCI Registry participating hospitals. The dashboard allows physicians to compare clinical practice and patient outcomes in over 50 selected CathPCI Registry metrics to national benchmarks. The Physician Dashboard also provides confidential individual comparisons to CathPCI Registry physicians as a whole.
- Provides Performance feedback: review confidential, aggregate metrics on your CathPCI Registry data
- Aids in credentialing by providing the information necessary to meet hospital requirements
- Assists in obtaining Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part IV Self-Evaluation of Practice Performance requirements
Metrics Included in the Physician Dashboard:
- The volume of cases treated
- Appropriateness of PCI
- Door-to-balloon time
- Vascular complications
- Observed and expected mortality
- Adverse events
- Other quality and process metrics
Instructions for Using the Dashboard:
View the Guide for Physicians for complete information about accessing and using the dashboard, a description of metrics and frequently asked questions.
How to Log Into the Dashboard:
- Log into ACC.org using your ACC membership credentials.
- Click on My ACC in the navigation bar to expand the drop-down menu
- Select NCDR Physician Dashboard from the menu
- If your NPI number is correct in your ACC member profile, you will see the link “Click here to access your dashboard now."
- If your NPI number is incorrect or missing from your ACC member profile, click here to view the video that shows how easy it is to add or update your NPI.
If you need assistance with your ACC membership login credentials to access the dashboard, contact 800-257-4737.