NCDR eReports EMS - Coming in Early 2019!
This new reporting product provides EMS agencies with information from the Chest Pain - MI Registry on the care and outcomes of their AMI patients. Using their EMS agency’s state ID number, EMS agencies can assess their own performance along with the receiving hospital and their combined efforts as a system of care.
Features and Benefits:
- Ability to generate reports across all of the EMS agency’s destination hospitals that are participating in the CHEST PAIN - MI Registry.
- See local data compared to national aggregate values
- Snapshot or time series views
- EMS and system of care performance metrics, including:
- First Medical Contact (FMC) to first 12 lead time interval;
- First STEMI positive 12 lead to hospital notification time interval;
- Percent of STEMI cases with and without field request for cardiac catheterization lab activation;
- Symptom to device time interval;
- FMC to device time interval;
- Metrics filtered with or without cases transferred in from non-PCI hospitals or both
- Weekly data refresh
Webinar Series: EMS and Systems of Care Webinar Series – Taking Clinical Quality to the Next Level - Free webinar series to help EMS agencies, systems of care consortia (e.g., for STEMI, stroke, cardiac arrest, trauma, sepsis) and hospitals take fresh look their approaches to quality improvement in consideration of ways to elevate their impact and efficiency.
- Making the Leap to Improvement Science:
- View a historical overview of healthcare and EMS, the EMS Compass project and its evolution into the National EMS Quality Alliance
- An examination of how the typical EMS or hospital quality program's improvement projects can benefit from a more rigorous approach that directly applies the principles and tools of the scientific method - commonly referred to as improvement science
- Learn the difference between quality assurance and improvement - and why both are needed for quality strategy
- See an example of a resuscitation systems of care that illustrates the calculation of quality, cost and value
- Next Webinar: Structured for Quality – Coming January 2019.