NCDR eReports EMS
This new reporting product provides EMS agencies with information from the Chest Pain - MI Registry on the care and outcomes of their AMI patients. Using their EMS agency’s state ID number, EMS agencies can assess their own performance along with the receiving hospital and their combined efforts as a system of care.
Features and Benefits:
- Ability to generate reports across all of the EMS agency’s destination hospitals that are participating in the CHEST PAIN - MI Registry.
- See local data compared to national aggregate values
- Snapshot or time series views
- EMS and system of care performance metrics, including:
- First Medical Contact (FMC) to first 12 lead time interval;
- First STEMI positive 12 lead to hospital notification time interval;
- Percent of STEMI cases with and without field request for cardiac catheterization lab activation;
- Symptom to device time interval;
- FMC to device time interval;
- Metrics filtered with or without cases transferred in from non-PCI hospitals or both
- Weekly data refresh
Webinar Series: EMS and Systems of Care Webinar Series – Taking Clinical Quality to the Next Level - Free webinar series to help EMS agencies, systems of care consortia (e.g., for STEMI, stroke, cardiac arrest, trauma, sepsis) and hospitals take fresh look their approaches to quality improvement and consider ways to elevate their impact and efficiency.