The updated AnticoagEvaluator helps clinicians make informed decisions on antithrombotic therapy for their non-valvular AF patients.
Use the app to:
- Calculate a patient's stroke risk (CHA2DS2-Vasc), bleed risk (HAS-BLED and concomitant meds), and renal function (Cockroft-Gault Equation)
- Review stroke prevention therapy guidance based on ACC/AHA/HRS's 2014 Guidelines for the Management of Patients with Atrial Fibrillation
- Improve accurate use of DOACs with adjusted dosage based on prescribing information, fine-tuned for renal and other patient characteristics
- Determine appropriate therapy for a patient by reviewing
- Synthesized individualized risk for antithrombotic therapy options based on clinical trials (e.g., ACTIVE-A, RE-LY, ROCKET-AF, ARISTOTLE, ENGAGE-AF)
- Relevant safety information and full prescribing information for all therapy options
The app is available on both iTunes (iPhones, iPads) and Google Play (Galaxy, Nexus, other Android devices). Use the links below from your mobile device to download the app.
The app is available for free.
- Access on the web here.
- Use the links below from your mobile device to download the App.
We want to hear from you!
Help ACC continuously improve our mobile clinical apps.
- Share your feedback.
- Leave comments on the App’s iTunes or Google Play page.
Learn more about the App by reviewing a list of frequently asked questions.