ACC Guideline Clinical App
The ACC's Guideline Clinical App is the mobile home of clinical guideline content and tools for clinicians caring for patients with cardiovascular disease. You can access guideline recommendations, "Key Points" summaries, and tools such as risk scores, calculators and algorithms. Customize your App by using the bookmark, note-taking, and shareable PDF features.
The App is available for free in the iTunes (iPhone, iPad) and Google Play (Galaxy, Nexus, other Android devices) app stores. Use the links below from your mobile device to download the App.
Download the App from Google Play
The App is updated periodically throughout the year. If you are having trouble updating your app to view the newest guideline content, try opening the app while your device is connected to a Wifi network. The ACC Guideline App currently offers content for the following guidelines:
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Risk
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft
- Cholesterol (2018)
- Device-Based Therapy
- Dual Antiplatelet Therapy Update for CABG, STEMI, NSTEMI, PCI, SIHD, and Perioperative Guidelines
- Heart Failure (with 2017 Focused Update)
- High Blood Pressure
- Lower Extremity Peripheral Artery Disease
- Non–ST-Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Perioperative Management for Noncardiac Surgery
- Stable Ischemic Heart Disease
- ST-Elevated Myocardial Infarction
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Arrhythmias and the Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death (VA/SCD)
- Valvular Heart Disease (with 2017 Focused Update)
We want to hear from you!
Help the ACC find new and better ways to deliver guideline content to clinicians. Share your feedback:
- Click here to complete a feedback survey
- Leave comments on the App’s iTunes or Google Play page
Learn more about the App by reviewing a list of frequently asked questions.