Surviving MI Toolkit
The table below presents the eight Surviving MI success metrics and the strategies gathered to support participants' efforts.
Goal Statement: To increase the adoption of evidence-based strategies associated with lower 30-day risk standardized mortality rates (RSMR) for patients hospitalized with acute myocardial infarction (AMI) through the creation of a hospital learning network.
Check out the Leadership Saves Lives Toolkit for more practical tools and insights about how hospitals achieve culture change.
TOOLS TO HELP MEET THIS METRIC
- Creative Problem Solving Evidence Brief
- Root Cause Analysis
- Organizational Culture 92314
- Creative Problem Solving and Quality of AMI Care - LSL Evidence Brief
- Root Cause Analysis (ACC QI Toolkit)
- Organizational Culture Supporting Creative Problem Solving and Learning
- Barriers and Solutions to Forming a Physician and Nurse Champion Team
- Monitoring Your Hospital's AMI Mortality Data