Getting Started with Surviving MI
The items below will help you get started with Surviving MI.
Surviving MI Overview
- View the Surviving MI One-Pager
- View Surviving MI archived webinars
Know the Surviving MI Evidence-Based Strategies
- Research in action: using positive deviance to improve quality of health care
- What Distinguishes Top-Performing Hospitals in Acute Myocardial Infarction Mortality Rates?: A Qualitative Study.
- Surviving From Acute Myocardial Infarction: Does Your Hospital Have the Attributes That Matter Most?
- Hospital Strategies for reducing Risk-Standardized Mortality Rates in Acute Myocardial Infarction.
Understand the Business Case
Build Your Project
- Know your 30-day risk adjusted mortality rate on Hospital Compare.
- Be able to report your in-hospital MI mortality rate (e.g., using NCDR®)
- Activate your Quality Improvement for Institutions account
- Confirm your quality improvement team
- Review the Surviving MI Participation Activity Plan
- Participate in the webinar and community call series (available now)
- Complete the online self-assessment
- Implement tools and strategies
- Share Your Story online
- Post to the listserv
Download a PDF of the Surviving MI Getting Started Checklist