Reduce the Risk: PCI Bleed Webinars
The webinars will provide the Reduce the Risk: PCI Bleed participant an opportunity to ask questions and share best practices and lessons learned.
- Webinar #1: Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 12 – 1 pm ET | ACC Reduce the Risk: PCI Bleed Campaign and Introduction
- Webinar #2: Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 12 – 1 pm ET | Start on the Right Foot: Assessment and Planning
- Webinar #3: Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 12 – 1 pm ET | Putting Your Campaign Tools to Work
- Webinar #4: Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 12 – 1 pm ET | How We Got started: Two Real-world Examples to Operationalize the ACC Reduce the Risk: PCI Bleed Quality Campaign
- Webinar #5: Friday, August 23, 2019, 12 – 1 pm ET | Using the PCI Bleeding Risk Campaign to Affect Patient Outcomes
- Webinar #6: Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 12 – 1 pm ET | Shared Best Practices: Implementing a Bleeding Risk Tool Into Your EHR
- Webinar #7 Wednesday, January 22, 2020 12pm -1pm ET | Using the Reduce the Risk: PCI Bleed Campaign to Take Quality One Step Further: Obtain MIPS Credit and CCL Accreditation
- Webinar #8 Wednesday, June 17, 2020 12pm -1pm ET | How to Develop an Abstract Poster and How to Use the Reduce the Risk: PCI Bleed Quality Campaign Dashboard
- Webinar #9 Wednesday, May 5, 2021 12pm -1pm ET | ACC Reduce the Risk PCI Bleed Campaign: A New Tool "Insight on Implementing the 2020 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway for Management of Bleeding"