Reduce the Risk: PCI Bleed Webinars Schedule
Calendar Years 2018 and 2019
The webinars will provide the Reduce the Risk: PCI Bleed participant an opportunity to ask questions and share best practices and lessons learned. While at least one individual from each team should represent their hospital, we encourage as many members of your team that are able to participate.
The ACC Quality Campaigns Team and Steering Committee Chair will moderate each webinar.
All webinars will be archived and posted on this webpage.
A link to participate in the webinar will be posted on the CathPCI Registry landing page prior to each webinar.
- Webinar #1: Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 12 – 1 pm ET | ACC Reduce the Risk: PCI Bleed Campaign and Introduction
- Webinar #2: Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 12 – 1 pm ET | Start on the Right Foot: Assessment and Planning
- Webinar #3: Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 12 – 1 pm ET | Putting Your Campaign Tools to Work
- Webinar #4: Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 12 – 1 pm ET | How We Got started: Two Real-world Examples to Operationalize the ACC Reduce the Risk: PCI Bleed Quality Campaign
- Webinar #5: Friday, August 23, 2019, 12 – 1 pm ET | Using the PCI Bleeding Risk Campaign to Affect Patient Outcomes
- Webinar #6: Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 12 – 1 pm ET