Cardiovascular Care Coordinator Certification (C4)
Cardiovascular Care Coordinator Certification (C4) is a program for coordinators of disease-specific or procedural accreditation programs. It is designed to provide cardiac healthcare professionals with the skills necessary to be a successful Cardiovascular Care Coordinator. The C4 program has been recently redesigned and expanded to meet the professional needs of coordinators.
Those C4 certifications that expire(d) at any point during the 2020, 2019, or 2018 calendar years will remain valid through the end of 2020 if all essential C4 certification criteria continues to be met. Specific details about a future version of the certification program will be provided in the second quarter of 2020.The new online C4 Review Course is designed to help individuals maintain their current C4 credentials. The course is intended to help site coordinators:
- Identify accreditation team skill sets
- Apply project management skills to the accreditation process
- Select proper tools for performance improvement
- Analyze reports and apply analysis to the performance improvement process
- Tailor training to learners’ needs
- Define financial management concepts critical to accreditation process
- Implement effective listening skills
- Recognize and adapt to different leadership styles
Learn more about C4 Recertification Continuing Education Recognition Points (CERPs).
For other questions about maintaining certification status or program details, please contact email@example.com.