Join PINNACLE Registry and Diabetes Collaborative Registry
The PINNACLE Registry® is cardiology's largest outpatient quality improvement registry, capturing data on coronary artery disease, hypertension, heart failure and atrial fibrillation.
Participation offers many advantages, including:
- The ability to easily collect data on coronary artery disease, hypertension, heart failure, and atrial fibrillation
- Easy-to-interpret online benchmark reports available from the PINNACLE Interactive Portal that help you validate the quality care you provide and pinpoint opportunities for improvement
- Seamless participation in federal quality reporting programs including the Quality Payment Program
- Access to participate in ACC-sponsored continuing education programs
- The opportunity to advance cardiovascular care through participation in the PINNACLE Research Alliance
- PINNACLE-AF, a unique platform to help you focus on best practices in atrial fibrillation treatments and next-generation anticoagulants
To generate these reports, data for all relevant patient encounters must be collected and submitted via one of the several data collection options available.
PINNACLE Data Collection
The PINNACLE Registry is powered by the NCDR and its partnership with FIGmd. PINNACLE offers the following methods by which a practice can send data. When you are contracted, our technical team will help guide you through the data submission process.
System integration with your existing electronic health record (EHR) Practices currently using an EHR can use easy-to-install system integration (SI) software to extract relevant registry data fields from their EHR and transmit them to the PINNACLE Registry HIPAA compliant database. This method works best for practices with their own server-based EHR installations.
PINNACLE SI is compatible with over 80 EHR and Practice Management Systems including Allscripts, Cerner, GE Centricity, GEMMS, NextGen, Greenway, Intergy/Sage/Vitera, Amazing Charts, Soapware, and eMDS.
If your system is not listed here, please contact email@example.com or 800-257-4737. New systems are being mapped frequently.
Data Push from the EHR by the practice
Practices that are unable to install system integration on to their systems, can opt into sending the data directly to the ACC via secure SFTP. Our technical team will help guide you through this process. This method is employed by many using Practice Fusion, EPIC, Athena, as well as many others.