NCDR eReports States
NCDR eReports States is a reporting solution designed to allow state and county health agencies as well as regional quality improvement coalitions the ability to monitor cardiovascular outcomes and process metrics at hospitals in their region or state, all with the aim of driving quality improvement.
- Using the online dashboard, monitor cardiovascular outcomes and process metrics for hospitals participating in NCDR
- Compare NCDR data across hospitals within your region, state or county
- Assess regional or state performance with local and national benchmarks
- Leverage registry data to drive discussion and cooperation in your region
- Use data to inform quality improvement campaigns in your area
Learn More Today! Schedule a one hour webinar demonstration. For questions about NCDR eReports States, please contact us at NCDRStateSolutions@acc.org.