Your Interventional Solution for Quality Outcomes
The PVI Registry measures the prevalence, demographics, management and outcomes of patients undergoing percutaneous treatment for peripheral vascular disease — as well as carotid artery stenting (CAS) and carotid endarterectomy.
The PVI Registry is your interventional solution to get the most comprehensive data, the greatest control and the ability to compare.
- The PVI Registry was built on existing data and clinical documents and now includes patient data from over 200 participating institutions.
- Get access to the full NCDR suite of services, from quality improvement initiatives to comprehensive orientation and continued educational opportunities and clinically experienced support staff.
- Use our complimentary online data collection tool or use a variety of certified third-party vendor software options.
- Standardized, evidence-based elements and a multifaceted audit program guarantee data quality and help you provide the best patient care.
- The PVI User Dashboard displays your Institutional Outcomes Reports and Data Quality Reports on a specially designed webpage and allows you to highlight specific metrics.
- Quarterly benchmark reports compare your institution’s performance across the registry as a whole and with peer facilities with similar PVI volumes.
- Executive summary reports provide big-picture reviews and at-a-glance assessments and allow for patient-level drill-downs.
Learn more about the advantages of participating in the PVI Registry. Request more information by clicking on “Join A Registry” to the right.