NCDR eReports Health Systems
Get a multi-hospital view into the quality of cardiovascular care being provided within your health system. Leveraging the NCDR’s inpatient registries, NCDR eReports Health Systems provides users on online portal to monitor their hospitals’ cardiovascular patient outcomes, process measures and AUC measures.
Users can analyze metrics through customizable views of their data by creating custom markets and groupings, while monitoring the quality of data submitted by hospitals to the NCDR in your system.
Features and Benefits:
- Ability to view facility-level data through a Hospital Level Drill Down
- Analyze patient data through a Patient Level Drill Down
- Customize your view into your health system by creating unique market groupings
- Compare your health system’s performance to National Benchmark Data
- Get timely data through a Weekly Metric Data Refresh
- Analyze they quality of data being submitted to the registries through the Data Quality Report
Watch this webinar and learn how Mary Osborne, Director, National Cardiovascular Service Line for Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), demonstrates how they have utilized eReports Corporate to answer some of their data challenges.