ACC's CV Data Registries Are Now Global
How Does Your Data Compare Worldwide?
Now you can find out with ACC’s cardiovascular data registries! Discover why the world’s top cardiologists are using the NCDR and join a global community of cardiovascular professionals committed to providing quality care and improving patient outcomes.
By joining, you also send a message to patients, hospitals, local and national leaders and other stakeholders about the importance of using data to inform research, change practice and ultimately save lives. Request additional information.
As an NCDR International Participant, you will have access to:
- Quarterly benchmark reports showing your hospital data as compared to the U.S. aggregate
- Opportunities to participate in NCDR-sponsored research
- NCDR clinical quality consultants for ongoing support via email and phone
- Two convenient choices for data submission: through our online data collection tool or through certified software vendors
- Complimentary registration for one member of your cardiac care team to the NCDR Annual Conference held prior to the ACC’s Annual Scientific Session
Internationally, the NCDR offers five hospital-based registries and one outpatient registry supporting the following areas of cardiovascular care:
- Acute Myocardial Infarction - Chest Pain – MI Registry™
- Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization and Percutaneous Coronary Intervention - CathPCI Registry®
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator and Leads Procedures - ICD Registry™
- Pediatric and Adult Congenital Treatment Procedures - IMPACT Registry®
- Peripheral Vascular Intervention Procedures - PVI Registry™
- Outpatient Cardiovascular Care - PINNACLE Registry®
In addition to the registries, NCDR International Participants can also take advantage of ACC’s Quality Improvement for Institutions program and become an International Center of Excellence.