Cardiovascular Care Coordinator Review Course
The Cardiovascular Care Coordinator Review Course (associated with the now discontinued C4 Certification program) is designed for coordinators of disease-specific or procedural accreditations. The course was created to provide healthcare professionals with the skills necessary to be a successful Cardiovascular Care Coordinator.
Notice: While the opportunity to earn C4 Re-certification has now expired, the associated review course will be re-located to the QII Learning Center later this summer.
The online review course is intended to help site coordinators:
- Identify accreditation team skill sets
- Apply project management skills to the accreditation process
- Select proper tools for performance improvement
- Analyze reports and apply analysis to the performance improvement process
- Tailor training to learners’ needs
- Define financial management concepts critical to accreditation process
- Implement effective listening skills
- Recognize and adapt to different leadership styles