Cardiovascular Program Coordinator Course
A new Cardiovascular Program Coordinator Course (including some content topics that were originally associated with the now discontinued C4 Certification program) is being designed for coordinators of disease-specific or procedural accreditations. The course is intended to provide healthcare professionals with the skills necessary to be a successful Cardiovascular Program Coordinator.
The new Cardiovascular Program Coordinator Course is expected to be located within the QII Learning Center in the near future.
Notice: Because the C4 Certification Program is no longer offered and the term of granted certifications expires on December 31, 2021, any individual who previously earned the C4 credential is kindly asked to remove the Certified Cardiovascular Care Coordinator (or CCCC) credential from their professional correspondence, email signatures, and business cards, etc. by the end of 2021.
Questions about the previous C4 program or the future Cardiovascular Program Coordinator Course, may be submitted to: email@example.com.
The redesigned course is intended to help site coordinators:
- Identify accreditation team skill sets
- Apply project management skills to the accreditation process
- Select proper tools for performance improvement
- Analyze reports and apply analysis to the performance improvement process
- Tailor training to learners’ needs
- Define financial management concepts critical to accreditation process
- Implement effective listening skills
- Recognize and adapt to different leadership styles