Cardiovascular Care Coordinator Review Course
Cardiovascular Care Coordinator Review Course (Previously C4) is an educational program for coordinators of disease-specific or procedural accreditations. It is designed to provide healthcare professionals with the skills necessary to be a successful Cardiovascular Care Coordinator.
The online review course is intended to help site coordinators:
- Identify accreditation team skill sets
- Apply project management skills to the accreditation process
- Select proper tools for performance improvement
- Analyze reports and apply analysis to the performance improvement process
- Tailor training to learners’ needs
- Define financial management concepts critical to accreditation process
- Implement effective listening skills
- Recognize and adapt to different leadership styles
For other questions about maintaining certification status or program details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.