FAQs - ACC Quality Summit Virtual
Q: What browser is recommended for the Quality Summit Virtual Platform?
A: We recommend Google Chrome for best experience and viewing from your laptop or computer.
- If you do not have Google Chrome, find instructions for how to download it here.
- If you are not able to download Google Chrome, please use the most updated version of Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
Q: What types of CE credits can participants receive for Quality Summit Virtual?
A: The following types of credits are offered:
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- PhysiciansContinuing Nursing Education (CNE)
- NursesAmerican Academy of PAs (AAPA)
- Physician AssistantsCertificate of Participation (COP)
- Other credentials American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT)
- Radiologic Technologists American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- ExecutivesCertified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
- Quality Professionals
Q: How long will the Quality Summit Virtual Platform/Site be available for the learners to review the content and claim CE credits?
A: The Platform/Site will be available for 90 days. The Platform/Site will close on January 9, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET.
Q: How does a learner claim CE credits?
A: A URL link will be shared with the learners on Friday (10/9) after 1:00 PM ET via Mobile App and Virtual Platform/Site.
Please note: This link to claim CE Credits will not be accessible after January 9, 2021. The Virtual Platform/Site will close on January 9, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET.
Q: Can the audience rank the questions being asked in the Chat Box to move it up in the que to be answered quicker?
A: Yes, similar to previous years the audience can rank questions that are already in the que for the Moderator/Speakers to respond quicker.
Q: Can the learner ask questions during the On Demand portion of the conference?
A: Yes, there is a “Q&A” button located at the bottom right corner of the session information box where the learner is able text a question.
• A designated staff will monitor the “Q&A” submissions and assign the questions appropriately.
• Due to the number of questions anticipated for each session, your question may not be addressed immediately.
• Note: You will not be notified when your question has been answered so be sure to check the session Q&A tab for a response.
Q: Will the Thursday (10/8) and Friday (10/9) sessions that are live broadcasted be On Demand after the closing ceremony?
A: Yes, the sessions will be moved to On Demand 2-3 business days after the conclusion of the conference.
Q: Can the learners download the PowerPoint slides?
A: Yes, PowerPoint slides can be downloaded via Mobile App or the Virtual Platform/Site in PDF form.
Q: Is there a fee to download the PowerPoint slides?
A: No, PowerPoint slides are an added benefit for attending the conference.
Q: How do I access the Virtual Platform to enter the “live sessions” and On Demand?
A: 2-3 days prior to the Quality Summit, all registrants will receive a URL link with your unique access code ID (PW) and email address used to register. This is your login information to enter the Quality Summit Virtual Platform/Site.
• The Virtual Platform will not work fully without first being registered for Quality Summit.
• You will need your unique access code ID (PW) and email address provided to you after you registered. You must login to the Virtual Platform to access educational content.
Q: When can I download the Mobile App for Quality Summit?
A: 2-3 days prior to the Quality Summit, all registrants will receive the email to access the virtual site and instructions on how to download the APP.
• The Mobile App will not work fully without first being registered for Quality Summit.
• You will need your unique access code ID (PW) and email address provided to you after you registered.
• The Android version of the app is under review by the Google Play Store. Once the app is reviewed, approved and available for download in the Google Play Store we will be sending another notification out.
Q: Where do I find my registration confirmation email with my access code ID and the sessions I registered for?
A: Filter your email for “Event Customer Service” or “email@example.com”
Q: If I registered and am unable to attend, is there a ‘no show’ fee?
Q: What is the Scavenger Hunt?
A: Check out the “Scavenger Hunt” tile on the Virtual Platform home page for instructions on how
to participate. You will need to download the app to scan QR codes on the Virtual Platform.
• Play to win the grand prize which will be announced the afternoon of Friday, October 9th.
Q: What is the People’s Choice Poster Award?
A: Attendees select the “People’s Choice” award for one poster among those presented by their peers via ACC Quality Summit Virtual Platform.
Q: How do I vote for the People’s Choice Poster Award?
A: View the ePosters and rate them from 1-5 hearts on the bottom left of the poster information popup.
Q: When will the People’s Choice Poster Award be announced?
A: At the conclusion of the ACC Quality Summit Virtual. Notification will be sent out via Mobile App and announced on the Virtual Platform. The “People’s Choice” Poster Award will be announced the afternoon of Friday, October 9th.
Q: What does the People’s Choice Poster Award winner receive?
A: A crystal award sketched with the ACC Seal and “People’s Choice.” The winner will be listed on the Quality Summit website.
Q: Is it permissible for me and my co-workers to stream the Quality Summit in a conference room to a larger audience?
A: We require everyone to register individually. There are numerous reasons this is required, such as claiming CE’s, updating your profile page, voting for Poster People’s Choice, and setting sessions as favorites.
Q: Will you be adding a virtual component to future Quality Summits?
A: We are currently evaluating this option for future conferences.
Q: When is 2021 ACC Quality Summit?
A: September 29 – October 1, 2021 at the Hyatt Regency Dallas
Q: Who do I contact if I can’t get into a session?
A: If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the Virtual Platform, please contact CadmiumCD support:
9am—9pm ET, Monday – Friday
(410) 638 9239
Q: Who can help me register and/or modify my registration?
A: If you are experiencing difficulties with Registration, please contact Experient Support:
Call Customer Service toll free at (877) 251-2378
International registrants, please call (847) 996-5876
E-mail Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What are some other additional general technical support tips I need to know before logging into the ACC Quality Summit Virtual Platform?
A: Please use Google Chrome or Firefox
• Disconnect from VPN/company network security
• If you are in the office, try another network (some offices have robust firewalls that will block video and video chat)
• If your office has a firewall, have your IT staff make sure that you can access streaming audio / video
• Clear your web browser history and cache
• Close any other tabs that may be using a lot of bandwidth
• If you are at home, make sure you are not also using streaming services like Netflix, etc. that could impact your available bandwidth
• Check your internet connection
• Use a hard wired internet connection if possible
• If you have to use WIFI, make sure you are close to the WIFI device