The Diabetes Collaborative Registry™ is the first clinical ambulatory registry aimed at tracking and improving the quality of diabetes and cardiometabolic care across the primary and specialty care continuum. The Diabetes Collaborative Registry is the effort of a broad collection of organizations with the common goal of improving patient care and treatment of Diabetes Mellitus. The combined data from primary care physicians, endocrinologists, cardiologists and other diabetes care providers allows for longitudinal study of diabetes making this a valuable resource that reveals new insights, drives decision-making and enables better treatment and improved outcomes. Learn more about the Diabetes Collaborative Registry.
The PINNACLE Registry® is cardiology's largest outpatient quality improvement registry, capturing data on coronary artery disease, hypertension, heart failure and atrial fibrillation.
Participation offers many advantages, including:
- The ability to easily collect data on coronary artery disease, hypertension, heart failure, atrial and fibrillation
- Easy-to-interpret online benchmark reports available from the PINNACLE Interactive Portal that help you validate the quality care you provide and pinpoint opportunities for improvement
- Seamless participation in federal quality reporting programs including the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS)
- Access to participate in ACC-sponsored continuing education programs
- The opportunity to advance cardiovascular care through participation in the PINNACLE Research Alliance
- PINNACLE-AF, a unique platform to help you focus on best practices in atrial fibrillation treatments and next-generation anticoagulants
PINNACLE Registry Research Alliance
The PINNACLE Registry Research Alliance links geographically diverse cardiologists with the PINNACLE Registry’s comprehensive data system to further best practices and quality improvement in real-world clinical settings. This offers CV practices a one-of-a-kind opportunity to participate in a range of clinical trials, observational studies and investigator development programs that are designed to advance CV care.
There is no participation fee to be part of the Alliance and there is no obligation to participate in any opportunity. Participating practices can decide which studies, trials or programs they participate in.
Enroll in the PINNACLE Registry Research Alliance to:
- Help your patients access therapies not available outside of CV trials
- Use cutting-edge research results to improve your practice and patient care
- Participate in studies that will shape tomorrow’s best practices in CV care
- Begin or advance your research career with the support of a strong research network and superior clinical informatics
- Gain greater exposure within the scientific community as an author or co-author of groundbreaking publications
Submit the request form
to join the Alliance as an existing PINNACLE Registry participant. For questions about the PINNACLE Registry Research Alliance, please contact us at 800-257-4737 or PinnResearch@ACC.org